FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
OTA Configurator for MS Dev Kit Phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Compal-based Microsoft Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: OTA Configurator for MS Dev Kit Phone Reply with quote

https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/cli...s/everlink/ota/

Was fooling around on the Everlink Site...found the OTA configurator for GPRS settings..has a lot of countries/providers listed.

I didnt try to configure my phone...coz its configured and I dont want to mess with it.

But if someone does try...plz post back on the site and let us know if it configured it successfully or not.
patrick_dube
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just retryed it (for the 4th time I guess) and I didin't recieve any SMS from them. I sent them Everlink Wireless an e-mail last week, but I'm still waiting an answer. My conclusion is that it dosen't work, at least with Fido (Canada).
dsaxman
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it as well - although my carrier (Suncom) isn't listed, I still requested to have the ATTWS and TMobile (T-Mobile GPRS WAP carrier) and received nothing as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Compal-based Microsoft Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: