FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Samsung i600 Cases - Where Are They???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Samsung-based Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaps
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Samsung i600 Cases - Where Are They??? Reply with quote

I've been waiting for for some of the major case designers (Vaja, Covertec) to come out with new, replacement cases for my i600 but haven't seen anything yet! I would really like to replace the free case that came with the unit with a more stylish and protective case.

Anyone heard anything?

Karl
AMelis
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No answers, huh? I noted that EB Cases makes a case for the i500. Would that work for the i600?
wirelessbeachbum
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMelis wrote:
No answers, huh? I noted that EB Cases makes a case for the i500. Would that work for the i600?

Verizon has a different case available for that phone, it is a lambskin case, with a swival holster, it's not a pouch it's designed to stay on the phone.

It's not that bad, however I started using the pouch again recently I prefer to not have any plastic around my display...(of course the recent scratch on the display is a bit annoying.)
OnTheRun
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krusell now makes a slip-on multi-adapt case for the i600. I just ordered one on EBay. Based on prior experiences with Krusell, I expect it to be high quality. You can see it at Krusell or MobileCity .
one028
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone tried the krussel case for the i600 or the pouch on the krussel website that fits the i600. im still trying to find the perfect pouch or case for the phone. has anyone had any luck finding an open top pouch that fits the i600?
kaps
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Still no other cases Reply with quote

No I still haven't found any other cases. Even Samsung admits that their cases have sever problems with the velcro but they still require me to send the old case before they'll ship me a new one and that warrantee is only good for 90 days.

I'm waiting for a new phone myself.

Karl
robinsonb
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Cases Reply with quote

I stopped using the cases and just buy the colored stickers off Ebay. You can get 3 sets of stickers for around $6. They are great for preventing scratches and make the phone less slippery. I carry a purse though, and keep the phone in there. I hate the big, bulky cases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Samsung-based Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: