FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Audiovox SM5600 question - how to increase the ringer volume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Just Chattin' Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neekat
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Audiovox SM5600 question - how to increase the ringer volume Reply with quote

HI All,

I have just bought SM 5600 with Cingular service. I am not able to increase the ringer volume as it is not very loud. I have played alot with the phone but couldn't find this option.

Any ideas?

Also I feel the keypad for this phone has some problem. The centre row of numbers 2,5,8,0 is little lower as compared to the other two rows. I checked a couple of handsets but both had this problem.

Regards,
Neekat
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Audiovox SM5600 question - how to increase the ringer vo Reply with quote

neekat wrote:
HI All,

I have just bought SM 5600 with Cingular service. I am not able to increase the ringer volume as it is not very loud. I have played alot with the phone but couldn't find this option.

Any ideas?

Chances are, the profile you are using has the ringer volume set lower than you like.

Press Start / Settings / Profiles and highlight the profile you are using and press Menu / Edit. In here you can increase the ringer volume. If you don't want to edit the profile, you can always pick another profile - like Outdoor which is set to loud.

neekat wrote:
Also I feel the keypad for this phone has some problem. The centre row of numbers 2,5,8,0 is little lower as compared to the other two rows. I checked a couple of handsets but both had this problem.

Regards,
Neekat

I haven't noticed that on my phone. As long as they all have the same feeling when you press them, I don't know that I would be overly concerned.
neekat
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed some button problems on my 5600, for example the Home side of the top button no longer "clicks". While not a big deal I do like having some tactile feedback that it was pressed.

[2125]
[8125]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Just Chattin' All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: