FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
2125 off Cingular's website to buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bspeed
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: 2125 off Cingular's website to buy Reply with quote

Some of you guys have all the luck! You have the 2125!
I went online to Cingular's site to buy the 2125, and I noticed it was not listed as a option to purchase under my zip code. I called and talked to three different salespeople and was finally told by the supervisor that they pulled it off their site as their backlogged sales far exceeded their incoming inventory. They would not take my order for one, nor could they tell me when to call back to place an order.
What a marketing and purchasing diaster! Cingular goes through all the hype to create some excitement, and they do not purchase enough phones to cover 3 weeks of online and call-in sales. Plus, I wonder how many of their retail units ever received samples or inventory to sell.
I guess I now wait a week or so for CES to get me excited! I never had such a hard time trying to spend money!
Enjoy your 2125!

Bob
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're talking about that problem over here. Very Happy Seems that the Cingular website just plain sucks. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: