1) Exchange account at work on Exchange Server 2003 with SP2.
2) POP e-mail account at home serviced using Outlook 2003 for mail access calendar, contacts, notes, etc.
3) 2125 phone without push mail ROM (unless someone knows how to get the new ROM for this unit and I don't).
1) Instant mail notification from both home and work accounts (once ROM update is available). I'm willing to switch the home account to a hosted exchange account at 4smartphone.net or the like if necessary.
2) Separate calendars, contacts, etc. I'd like to have both up to date on the phone but I'd rather not have my personal calendar get merged with my work calendar, etc.
3) Access to global address list for work account.
Is there any way to accomplish all of this? What strategies do you guys/gals use to try and maintain separation between the work and personal accounts while maximizing the device's capabilities?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.