FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Ratings of cell phone send/receive quality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Off-Topic Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mntom
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Ratings of cell phone send/receive quality Reply with quote

Hi,

This isn't a smartphone question, but I think there's someone in the forum that can help me.

I'm going to buy a couple of new cell phones, not smart phones (I have a Dell Axim 51v and don't want to combine devices). The problem I'm having is that I suspect that there are quantifiable differences between phones in their send/receive capabilities that aren't related to the quality of service provided by service providers. However, I can't seem to find a website where I can find the data to make an intelligent choice.

Does anyone know of a website where phones can be compared as to their send/receive capabilities?

Thanks!
AdamaDBrown
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you're looking for. Send/receive capabilities? Are you talking about internet access speed? Messaging capability?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: