FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Bankarama 2.0 is now selling at www.bankarama.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Buy & Sell Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many overdraft fees have you paid in the last 5 years?
Zero
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
1-2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3-5
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
More than 5
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

jasoncthane
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Bankarama 2.0 is now selling at www.bankarama.com Reply with quote

Hi, this is Jason Thane, the lead developer of Bankarama, a checking account tracker for Smartphone. I am on a personal crusade to stop banks from making money on overdraft fees, and to do this I've created a Smartphone application that keeps track of bank balances with close attention to ease of use and speed. The whole idea is that you can record your debit transaction in the time it takes for the receipt to print.

It's now selling at http://www.bankarama.com . Here's the press release:

-- Press Release --

Bankarama, the fastest-to-use checking account tracker for Smartphone, has just released version 2.0. Now, you can record a transaction in less time than it takes the receipt to print - and dodge those overdraft fees with the greatest of ease.

Version 2.0 provides some new features to those who like to always have their bank balances at the touch of a button: multiple currency support, optimizations for Motorola Q and other QWERTY devices, and export to Microsoft Excel.

Bankarama can be downloaded and purchased at http://www.bankarama.com.
scottb
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't pay overdraft fees. My checking account transfers money from another account if it's needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: