FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Cingular 2125 or HTC Faraday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bystander
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Cingular 2125 or HTC Faraday Reply with quote

I noted on the PDF owners manual of the Cingular 2125 / Tornado/ Faraday (same equipment as 2125 I understand) there is a preinstalled Modem Link program which assisted connecting the Smartphone to a laptop modem.

It is not in my Cingular 2125. Can it be downloaded from a known site? I have trouble pairing and operating as a modem with the phone and my Dell computer.

Thanks for help.

Bystander
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an app called Modem Link in the Accessories folder in the start menu. I haven't used it though. I just paired my devices over Bluetooth and away you go. Check out Kris' article on how to set it up. http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/a...ion=expand,7365 That should be all you need to do. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: