FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Microsoft URGE Video?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
web1b
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Microsoft URGE Video? Reply with quote

Are the planning to offer videos that will automatically synch to a Smartphone similar to iTunes and an video iPod?
I'd rather not have to deal with following a "detailed step by step guide" just to get video.
GSmith
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Microsoft URGE Video? Reply with quote

[quote="web1b"]Are the planning to offer videos that will automatically synch to a Smartphone similar to iTunes and an video iPod?
I'd rather not have to deal with following a "detailed step by step guide" just to get video.[/quote]You can try FeederReader for Smartphone. It will allow you to download podcasts directly to your Smartphone. It's in Alpha right now and available for testing. It is stable, doesn't crash, but the user interface continues to evolve.

FeederReader lets you read blogs and news and listen to and watch podcasts, so you can stay up to date with any RSS Feeds you want as well as download audio and video podcasts. You'll need a media player that plays the videos you intend to watch.

If you are interested in putting it through its paces and giving me some feedback on the program, I'd love to have your input.

Go to www.FeederReader.com sidebar "Forums" and let me know your configuration in this thread: http://feederreader.pocketcasting.c...topic.php?t=511

Greg Smith
Author, FeederReader - Windows Mobile *direct* RSS text, audio, video, podcasts
www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road
YPcma
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you use urge with your phone?
please check out my post, you might be able to answer my question for me.

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/f...pic.php?t=12278
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: