FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
E62 - Confused as to what data package to get

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choons81
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: E62 - Confused as to what data package to get Reply with quote

Hello,
I was going to buy a Sony W810 i on the Premier Website through my company. Only after investigating did I realize that you only get the phone. Thats sad when you consider all the things you are not getting. The phone still needs the USB cable to transfer data ($24.99) The headphones for music ($29.99) The software to transfer music from PC to phone ($24.99). This makes the phone over $240 before I have even signed up for a phone plan plus MediaNET. I can get E62 for less

Anyways, I figured I would just get the E62 and not have a camera. I know that a lot of you out there are gurus. The only problem is I have no idea what to get in terms of data. Should I get PDA Connect Add-On, or do I still need to get MediaNET?
Should I get PDA Connect Unlimited or MediaNET Unlimited. Want to surf the internet for Temperatures, sports scores, Gmail. No major corporate applications other than MS Office
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless you are using a Pocket PC or Palm Treo, you will almost always use the Media or Smartphone Connect options which are both $19.99 a month Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choons81
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Perfect Timing Reply with quote

Thanks Rocco! I just ordered the phone right now
Got the media Max 200. As long as I can get unlimited internet for watching scores of sports.
U make me glad I joined this forum..Just joined today
THanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: