FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
The World's Longest Q Review?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pony99CA
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: The World's Longest Q Review? Reply with quote

I might have written the world's longest Q review . Laughing It covers the updated software (and the new version of Wireless Sync). Check it out (and please comment there).

Steve

P.S. Shouldn't this forum's tag line be changed to mention the Q? It still says "Discuss the sexy MPx200, and MPx220 - the sleek clamshell series Smartphone from Motorola."
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The World's Longest Q Review? Reply with quote

Pony99CA wrote:

P.S. Shouldn't this forum's tag line be changed to mention the Q? It still says "Discuss the sexy MPx200, and MPx220 - the sleek clamshell series Smartphone from Motorola."

Good catch. Smile

Thanks for sharing the review. I guess this explains why the review is long...

Steve wrote:
The Q is a triple whammy for me — my first converged PDA/phone, my first Windows Mobile Smartphone and my first Windows Mobile 5 device.
Pony99CA
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The World's Longest Q Review? Reply with quote

Kris Kumar wrote:
Thanks for sharing the review. I guess this explains why the review is long...

Steve wrote:
The Q is a triple whammy for me — my first converged PDA/phone, my first Windows Mobile Smartphone and my first Windows Mobile 5 device.

That's certainly one reason. Another is that I covered every program on the Q with at least a brief description and at least one screen shot (or so I thought -- I found out that I'd missed the Voice Recognition program Sad).

I hope the review benefits a few target audiences (besides the obvious of people wondering whether the Q is right for them) -- people considering a Smartphone vs. their current phone, people deciding whether they want a Pocket PC Phone or Smartphone and people trying to decide whether they should give up their Pocket PC completely for a Smartphone.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: