FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Home Screen Editor by V2R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Home Screen Editor by V2R Reply with quote

http://www.v2r.ag/products/smartpho...reenEditor.html

"With V2R Home Screen Editor you can add or remove all standard or 3rd party plug-ins, you can rearrange them in the desired order. Additionally you can add new themes or modify existing themes towards yor needs."

Mike reminded me I was just complaining (actually he used another word) about this very thing. Here is another one of those "rearrange the plug ins on your home screen" applications. This one will also let you insert ones that aren't yet there on the screen which is a cool feature. Those of us who use Facade know it will do most of this already. You can get a trial version or pick it up for $9.95 here at our affiliate store.

[3125] [BlackJack] [8525]
scottb
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprising that there is no mention of landscape screen support. I sent them a question to see it it's planned. Maybe it already works, I'll see what they say.
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a pretty cool application. I often find home screens that are good but missing a feature or two that I need and I'm too lazy to hack it out myself so I just grab another home screen and be done with it. This would make it easy to add and tweak a home screen. Has anyone installed it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: