FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
DeveloperOne Releases Agenda One
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birdsoft
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Temporale wrote:
Overall I like it. It's fast and highly customizable. Very Happy

Sorry Mike, They released before we got 2.0 out the door with your idea... Wink Oh well, Extreme Agenda 2.0 is coming very soon... and it will have your idea too along with a ton more...!!

Very interesting application here.. Smile

Visit Birdsoft for eXtreme Agenda and All-In Hold 'Em for your Smartphone.
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birdsoft wrote:
Mike Temporale wrote:
Overall I like it. It's fast and highly customizable. Very Happy

Sorry Mike, They released before we got 2.0 out the door with your idea... Wink Oh well, Extreme Agenda 2.0 is coming very soon... and it will have your idea too along with a ton more...!!

Very interesting application here.. Smile

Yeah! I was shocked to see it show up. I'm looking forward to the next release of Extreme. Cool
otty
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would again request for a future update the ability to be able to save an appointment as a template for appointments that recur with no particulary pattern of the date. i.e., I workout with a trainer 3 times a week at 6:30 am, but the days of the week vary. As it is now I have to enter all the information in each time. If I could save it and recall it into a new date it would be so much easier.

Thanks.
T-Will
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otty wrote:
I would again request for a future update the ability to be able to save an appointment as a template for appointments that recur with no particulary pattern of the date. i.e., I workout with a trainer 3 times a week at 6:30 am, but the days of the week vary. As it is now I have to enter all the information in each time. If I could save it and recall it into a new date it would be so much easier.

Thanks.

Or a copy and paste or duplicate appointment feature would be helpful. I requested that and the response I got was that they were planning on at least adding that feature eventually. Not sure about templates.
Alex_DevOne
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-Will wrote:
otty wrote:

Thanks.

Or a copy and paste or duplicate appointment feature would be helpful. I requested that and the response I got was that they were planning on at least adding that feature eventually. Not sure about templates.

Thanks again for the feedback! The Copy Appointment and Copy Task should be coming soon. Templates are still on our watch list to see what kind of demand there is for this feature.

Also we are still taking entries (until 1 December 2006) to win a O2 Xda Stealth Pocket PC OR HTC S620 Smartphone and many other great prizes! The link below has all the details.
http://www.developerone.com/agendao.../entertoday.htm
Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was going nuts with the contact searches on my BlackJack. Thanks guys for staying so on top of this application. Very Happy

[3125] [BlackJack] [8525]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: