FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Help - Blackjack SGH-I607 Re: Gmail App HTTPS problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Samsung-based Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpy
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ifonline wrote:
I tried Google Maps, something I really wanted as I used it on my BlackBerry, on my BlackJack. However, the HTTP permissions was so annoying I had to get rid of it. There was no option to "always allow" which meant that every time I scrolled the map around, I had to grant access to the internet. Stupid and insane.

If there is a way to fix the permissions on the BlackJack, I'm all ears as well...

I am assuming you guys are using Virtual earth mobile. I have no problems scrolling around the map it works great. I dont recall but I got prompted on time not sure what app. but it had a spot where you can place a check mark so you dont get prompted again. I love using the contacts feature to find locations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Samsung-based Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: