FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Looking at HTC's 2007 Roadmap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> NEWS Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Looking at HTC's 2007 Roadmap Reply with quote

http://www.hpc.ru/lib/arts/2258/

We already knew about the Cavalier and the vox. However, this new flip-phone styled device is something that should generate a significant amount of interest. There's not much known about this device - not even a code name to call it by. Sad We do know that it will sport a full wireless arsenal along with GPS. With any luck, it might even come in pink too. Wink

Check out the roadmap over at hpc.ru. There's lots of information about Pocket PC devices too. Are you looking forward to HTC in 2007?
Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking at HTC's 2007 Roadmap Reply with quote

Mike Temporale wrote:
With any luck, it might even come in pink too. Wink

:twak:

[3125] [BlackJack] [8525]
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking at HTC's 2007 Roadmap Reply with quote

Mike Temporale wrote:
Are you looking forward to HTC in 2007?

not just HTC, with the recent booming success of Windows mobile handsets from manufacturers such as Samsung and Motorola, I wouldn't be surprised if more companies jumped on our bandwagon Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the article it seems like there is HTC Wings, which is an update of the HTC Vox (Vox isn't even out and they have an update) and will have GPS + 3G. Am I on the right track?

Guys, grow up! Can we stop talking about pink, green, magenta...it is so 2006. Laughing
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris Kumar wrote:
Based on the article it seems like there is HTC Wings, which is an update of the HTC Vox (Vox isn't even out and they have an update) and will have GPS + 3G. Am I on the right track?

Guys, grow up! Can we stop talking about pink, green, magenta...it is so 2006. Laughing

totally, 2007 is all about orange and yellow Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alese
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to get the new flip smartphone for my girlfriend. A small and thin 3G smartphone, just perfect...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> NEWS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: