FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Jewel Miner for Smartphone on Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Jewel Miner for Smartphone on Sale Reply with quote

http://software.smartphonethoughts....ct.asp?id=10427

"The mine gets flooded with new jewels and you have to clear them by swapping adjacent stones in order to make horizontal or vertical lines of at least 3 matching jewels. More lines of jewels appear at the bottom of the screen and your goal is to keep the mine from flooding. Piling up jewels to the top of the screen will lead to "Game Over" and the mine gets flooded with new jewels faster on each new level! Jewel Miner is one of these famous time-killing games, which are extremely easy to get started with, but very hard to put down."

Jewel Miner looks to be a cross between Bejeweled and Tetris - both of which I have been heavily addicted to in the past. It also looks like a lot of fun and a good way to kill some time. Smile You can download the trial or purchase a copy on sale for $9.99 until the end of February, from our affiliate store. Keep in mind that you only have until the end of January to participate in our charity drive and a chance to win an HTC Excalibur. So donít delay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SOFTWARE All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: