FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
How To Make That Application Take Full Advantage of Your QVGA Screen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SITES & RESOURCES Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: How To Make That Application Take Full Advantage of Your QVG Reply with quote

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/f...p?p=89167#89167

"If you have a QVGA Smartphone like the HTC Vox / s710, you know well enough that most existing games and other graphics-based Smartphone apps (Windows Mobile 6 Standard) out there only use a postage-stamp sized screen area. An example of this is PDAMill ’s Flux Challenge , which, being designed for the traditional low-res (176*220) Smartphone resolution, only uses part of the available QVGA screen estate"

Menneisyys has posted a very helpful tip in our forums and I wanted to make sure that all of our readers got the news on this one. If you have any games or applications that don't run full screen on your QVGA Smartphone, then you might want to try out the solution Menneisyys has shared with us. There's a number of steps, but the end result is worth it, in my opinion.

Check out the original thread for more details and further discussion on this handy tip. Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SITES & RESOURCES All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: