FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
How To Use Windows Mobile Internet Sharing for a modem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> THOUGHT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: How To Use Windows Mobile Internet Sharing for a modem Reply with quote

http://experiencemobility.com/wordpress/?p=2513

"In this video, Kevin C. Tofel from jkOnTheRun shares just how easy is it to use the phone as a modem with Internet Sharing. How easy is it? Kevin says 'It almost couldn’t be easier, but if you’re new to the whole 'tethering' aspect of using a phone as a modem, I’ll show you just how quick and easy it is over Bluetooth.' Thanks Kevin … it’s terrific!"

This is one of those things that I do not use very often, but when I need it, it is the best thing on the planet! A few months back the city was working on something near my apartment building that required them to start digging a giant hole right out front. I don't know what they did, or how they did it, but somehow they managed to knock everyones cable out in my building. For a week no one could watch TV (well... good TV) or hop on the Internet if they happened to be a Comcast customer. My saving grace was my Smartphone, which I remembered could be tethered to my laptop. If it wasn't for my Samsung Blackjack, I would have probably gone insane! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> THOUGHT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: