FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Gigantic Giveaway - Facade from SBSH
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Gigantic Giveaway - Facade from SBSH Reply with quote

http://www.sbsh.net/products/facade/

We have a special giveaway for everyone this week. The guys at SBSH contacted me shortly after the launch of Facade and asked if we might be interested in including it in our Gigantic Giveaway Event. Of course we're interested! Facade is one of the best home screen plugins available for your Smartphone. Why wouldn't we want to give our readers a chance to win a copy. Wink We have 5 copies to giveaway. If you're not familiar with Facade, I suggest you download a copy and give it a try. I'm certain you won't be disappointed. To win a copy, all you need to do is reply to this thread and tell us what Facade feature you like the most. Pretty easy, eh? Wink You have until 11:59pm (PST) on Monday March 27th to enter. Winners will be randomly selected from the responses and announced on the following Wednesday.

"Facade is a highly customizable tab based Home screen plug-in for Smartphone devices. With Facade you can view your upcoming and future appointments and tasks directly on your Smartphone Home screen, keeping you up to date on all your important appointments and tasks. In addition, Facade offers a launcher tool for application shortcuts. The only real Home screen solution that will help you manage your life using your Smartphone!"
johncruise
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: I want one! Reply with quote

I'd been using this up to now (I have the beta). Man.... even with the beta, this thing rocks!

What I love the most is to be able to take a quick glance at my phone and be able to see my schedule for the rest of today via the Calendar tab. Also, I like the quick launch option.
szpirit
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already tried the beta version and like it. I think the feature I would like best is the launcher.
Paul
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gotta be the calendar view. Can fit in more future appointments per line.
aarcam
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the nearly unlimited amount of customization I would say the best feature is being able to see multiple upcoming events. Great program!
Guero_con_taco
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love having everything fit on the home screen elegantly. But if I have to pick one its the calendar view.
optikalsaint
Smartphone Thinker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use the beta now. my favorite feautre is the task menu. im very forgetful so it comes in handy Smile
lsainsbury
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great ploy! Give away five copies and obtain feedback and new ideas at the same time! Wink

I love being able to display multiple calendar entries on the home screen - it allows me to see my week at a glance! I also love how highly-configurable the product is!
smk
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the calendar view.
raweaver
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how I can get to Tasks and Calendar on the main screen and can see multiple days. I also like how I can change the colors to match what I want.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: