FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Gigantic Giveaway - Micro Fiber Moon Cloth Winners!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Gigantic Giveaway - Micro Fiber Moon Cloth Winners! Reply with quote

It's time to announce the 5 lucky winners of a Micro Fiber Moon Cloth in our Gigantic Giveaway Event. Now, before we announce the winners, I want to make it clear, that I expect to see some before-and-after pictures of your devices. I want to see some shiny dust free device shots! Wink Thanks goes out to the guys at Mobis for being a part of our contest and making these cloths available for you to win. Very Happy

Here are the 5 lucky winners randomly selected from all the entries (in no particular order): leslietroyer, Wireless, dbob, yoda16, and bkattenburg. Congratulations!

If you are one of the lucky winners, keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Smartphone Thoughts in the next 72 hours with instructions on how to claim your prize. The email will be sent to the address you have listed in your profile. So please make sure it's correct and working. Very Happy
leslietroyer
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool - I look forward to getting the email!!! I love this site. The before and after pic's will be on the way as soon as I get the cloth

Les
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: