FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Gigantic Giveaway - FlexWallet Winners!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Gigantic Giveaway - FlexWallet Winners! Reply with quote

Embarassed I can't believe I missed posting this news yesterday. You would think that after 5 months of this contest I would be a little more "ontop" of things. Sorry about that everyone. So, without further ado...

It's time to announce the 10 lucky winners of a copy of FlexWallet from our Gigantic Giveaway Event. Of course, we would like to acknowledge WebIS for being a part of our contest and making these licenses available for you to win. Very Happy

Here are the 10 winners randomly selected from all the entries (in no particular order): kcwester, raweaver, slylamb, kiwi, leslietroyer, MIS-Man, brntcrsp, lurch, ksaim, lancelotweb. Congratulations!

If you are one of the lucky winners, keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Smartphone Thoughts in the next 72 hours with instructions on how to claim your prize. The email will be sent to the address you have listed in your profile. So please make sure it's correct and working. If you were not fortunate enough to win, you can still pickup a copy of FlexWallet from our Affiliate store. Wink
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has it really been 5 months? time flies on this site Wink

congrats to all the winners. i personally love this application and use it daily Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
crispeto
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all - I love this program!
kiwi
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news! It was my B'day the other day and today I just got my Canadian Citizenship! Winning a copy of this is a great surprise!

cheers! Razz
kcwester
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for this. I had missed seeing the winners and had a pleasant surprise when I received the info from WebIS. I really appreciate this.

Cheryl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: