FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
internet radio?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SickFish89
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: internet radio? Reply with quote

Can i get internet radio on my phone. and if so is there a program that i can use to get it without gettting online
sven
Smartphone Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: internet radio? Reply with quote

SickFish89 wrote:
Can i get internet radio on my phone. and if so is there a program that i can use to get it without gettting online

Sort of on the first part. I can get to radio broadcasts via Windows Media.com and they work, sort of. The GPRS bandwidth is so low that you get a lot of gaps and buffering. Maybe some of the wideband phone data technologies are better.

For the second half...huh? You have to get online. Are you wanting to record and listen later on your phone? If so, take a look at Replay Radio http://www.replay-video.com/replay-radio/index.php
renatos
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: mobile radio Reply with quote

Hi all,
on the telephone settings of jasjar with win.mob.5 there is the capability to set radidiffusion channels. I think that the telephone radio section can be used to recive modulated analog or digital radio signal, but I don't know if is there a sw that can handle it? (for example some Nokia telephones incorporate this feature) How can be usualy used the option I explained before?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: