FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Gigantic Giveaway - Fizz Traveller from Fizz Software
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Gigantic Giveaway - Fizz Traveller from Fizz Software Reply with quote

http://www.fizzsoftware.com/smartph...eller/index.htm

We're rolling quickly towards the end of our Gigantic Giveaway Event ; This week we have the amazingly handy Fizz Traveller from Fizz Software. With coverage for over 58,000 cities world wide, Fizz Traveller not only keeps you informed of the weather where ever you might be, but it also keeps you informed of currancy rates, your itinerary, world times, and alarms. Rocco's The Cheap Man's Fizz Traveller guide is a great way start, but if you need more now is your chance. We have 3 copies of Fizz Traveller to giveaway. If you want to win a copy all you have to do is reply to this thread with the correct number of awards that are listed down the right hand side of the Fizz Traveller product page. You have until 11:59pm (PST) on Monday June 26th to enter. Winners will be randomly selected from the responses and announced on the following Wednesday.

Just a quick aside; Next week will be the last week of our giveaway, and it will be run a little different than the previous items in our giveaway. Keep those fingers nimble and stay tuned. Mr. Green

"Your feature packed travel mate. Some of the best weather forecasts ever seen on a Microsoft mobile device can now be displayed on your Mobile Home Screen. Over 58000 world locations, world times , world alarms, daylight maps, itinerary trip help, currency conversions, general conversions, new graphics, themes, new simple interface & home screen support - this product is your absolute essential everyday and travel tool."

Last edited by Mike Temporale on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
paqguy
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 Smile am i a winner?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gigantic Giveaway - Fizz Traveller from Fizz Software Reply with quote

paqguy wrote:
8 Smile am i a winner?

Mike Temporale wrote:
Winners will be randomly selected from the responses and announced on the following Wednesday.

Wink
scottb
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'm looking at a different page - five awards.
blazingwolf
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I count eight also. Smile
ipaqmaniac
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you count the graphics along the right edge of the page then you would get eight (or nine if you count "designed for Windows Mobile"). Or, if you just go with the text list at the bottom, it's 5!

I really could have used this software on my recent trip to Germany/Switzerland!

Last edited by ipaqmaniac on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
tsaylor
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I count eight as well. That is, unless "Designed for Windows Mobile" counts as an award. Smile
radavi
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 awards it is at the moment!
This giveaway can be just in time for holidays Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PEM
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Fizz Traveller Reply with quote

8 awards. Leving for Spain next Saturday and this would really come in handy, especially as "Fizz Traveller Light" does not work with European post codes.
Edgar
Smartphone Thinker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eight!

Ocho!

вісiм

Huit!

Acht!

otto!

All the places I expect to go in the next year - I would LOVE to have this wonderful package to use on these business trips.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: