FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
streaming picture on a imate sp5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ombrax33
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: streaming picture on a imate sp5 Reply with quote

Hello all. I a new member. This looks like a great resource and I can't wait to bug the heck out of you guys.Anyway here it is.It may sound stupid,but is it possible to stream a picture and watch it on my imate sp5 screen which will come from another pc or linux machine?in more detail i ve got a dreambox linux digital satellite receiver with lan connection to a dlink wireless router and if i type its network ip i can watch the picture to my pc and wifi laptop. To do this i use a vlc media player to play the streaming file which is in ts .Can this be done via the wifi lan connection of an sp5?And one more thing.Cani add vlc player and install it on my sp5 imate to watch video clips in different format?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: