FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
HTC America Site Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SITES & RESOURCES Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: HTC America Site Update Reply with quote

http://www.htcamerica.net/

HTC's web site has gotten a face lift. It looks and responds much nicer than the previous one. Now if we can just get them to come up with a fix for the typing issue on the 2125 all would be well. Smile

[3125] [BlackJack] [8525]
bshpmark
Smartphone Ponderer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if we could just get them to respond to tech support questions it would be really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbranscum
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: HTC America Site Update Reply with quote

Jerry Raia wrote:
HTC's web site has gotten a face lift. It looks and responds much nicer than the previous one. Now if we can just get them to come up with a fix for the typing issue on the 2125 all would be well. Smile

Yep, the typing issue is about to get to me. I'm about ready to ditch the 2125 and get the new Star Trek model when it comes out for Cingular. I wonder if it'll suffer the same problem?
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it isnt just the typing issue anymore, ive had a turn off direct push because it kept dropping my connection to the tower every few minutes. i was missing calls left and right. at times, my phone would juat freeze when checking mail at times as well. while i like direct push the bugs need to go
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runbuh
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocco - did you just switch to pull instead of push? I'm having the same problems. I don't remember the problem being as bad when I was running the iMate AKU2 ROM.

Also - have you tried the "StayConnected" band-aid that people are already resorting to for the Star Trek (for the same problem: missed calls)?
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

runbuh wrote:
Rocco - did you just switch to pull instead of push? I'm having the same problems. I don't remember the problem being as bad when I was running the iMate AKU2 ROM.

Also - have you tried the "StayConnected" band-aid that people are already resorting to for the Star Trek (for the same problem: missed calls)?

i have tried pull and im getting more calls but every once in a while im still dropping. i just wish i had my old rom back Sad

ill look into the stayconnected trick and see if that helps.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTC should do something about the main graphic that welcomes the visitor, the one Jerry posted in the main post. Looks like the compression killed the overall quality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> SITES & RESOURCES All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: