FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Manual email checking on the Q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
byteme
Smartphone Theorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Manual email checking on the Q Reply with quote

Is anyone else checking their email from a POP3 account manually? If so are you having trouble getting rid of the PDA icon and/or getting "The line is busy" error message? Very frustrated right now.
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have a Q, but I do check a POP account on a regular basis and I haven't seen a "line is busy" message. When do you see this?
limine
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Q Line is Busy Reply with quote

My Q get sthe same error message very frequently. To save battery life I manually check my Exchange email. Lately it takes five to six time to get my email without getting a "line is busy" error message. The same for my Hotmail account. I tried a hrd reset and still have the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: