FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Windows Mobile at CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Windows Mobile at CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment 2006 Reply with quote

http://www.wirelessit.com/

"Microsoft will be at CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment 2006 to showcase how a Windows Mobile powered device can help your workforce stay in touch with customers, be informed and rise above your competition. Visit us to learn how your organization deploy a secure scalable cost-effective mobile solution that helps your workforce stay connected and still be more productive."

Our favourite Windows Mobile manufacturers will be showcasing their products at the CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment 2006. Motorola has a big booth, much bigger than Nokia's; Microsoft and i-mate have their own booths. I couldn't find HTC on the list of exhibitors. I was hoping that HTC will announce the Excalibur at this conference. Sad Maybe we will see a sneak preview of the GSM based version of the Q. You can check out the schedule over here and the list of exhibitors over here.

Source: Pocket PC Thoughts
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... GSM Q Very Happy Nah, I think it's still too early. Maybe at CES in January.
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTC will be at the Smartphone Summit , they are scheduled for the showcase. Don't worry, I already packed a 1GB card into my camera Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darius Wey
Rogue Pocket PC Thoughts Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocco Augusto wrote:
HTC will be at the Smartphone Summit , they are scheduled for the showcase. Don't worry, I already packed a 1GB card into my camera Wink

Go for gold. Go for 2GB. Cool
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got 1GB in my SD700, and that gets me about 300 pictures. I can't imagine needing to use 30 pictures in a day or two. Considering I usually have my laptop close by so I can unload and review at the end of the day, I don't think there's any reason to step up to 2GB right now. At least not for me. If I did, I would need a second battery too. Wink
PantherShade
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocco Augusto wrote:
HTC will be at the Smartphone Summit , they are scheduled for the showcase.

Do me a favor? Ask them when the h311 my HTC STR TRK (Cingular 3125) will be released here in the states. It's past due, and I'm anxious.... Rolling Eyes
Rocco Augusto
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherShade wrote:
Rocco Augusto wrote:
HTC will be at the Smartphone Summit , they are scheduled for the showcase.

Do me a favor? Ask them when the h311 my HTC STR TRK (Cingular 3125) will be released here in the states. It's past due, and I'm anxious.... Rolling Eyes

the 3125 wasn't slated for release until mid to late september. hopefully though, they will have one on hand that i can snap a few images of Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: