FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Use of PDA for input for 2125

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bystander
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Use of PDA for input for 2125 Reply with quote

With the assistance of members of this excellent forum, I have set my HP IPaq up to use the phone as a modem to surf the internet easily...many thanks.

As much trouble as it is to type email, set up new contacts, and the like on the 2125 keypad, it struck me how convenient it would be to be able to use the PPC as an input device not just use the modem on the phone as a pass thru.

Has anyone had success at using a paired PPC as a keyboard for actions on the phone and storing this in phone memory?

As a new user, I seem to be filled with questions about my phone. Thanks for any replies.

Bystander
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

back when I used my PPC more, I had it setup to connect to my Smartphone over Bluetooth and use the Smartphone as a modem to the internet. So I could pull email, surf, and do all that. But it just seemed like overkill. I could do all that on my Smartphone anyway. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> AT&T Wireless - Cingular All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: