FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Which MiniSD card to buy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jish
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Which MiniSD card to buy? Reply with quote

Hi all! Very Happy Very Happy

I am an user of Mpx220 for the last couple of months. I would like to buy a MiniSD card for my phone. I heard that Mpx now supports upto 1 GB. I got an offer to get a Kingston MiniSD card. But the kingston website says Mpx220 supports only upto 512 MB cards. Does anyone out here uses Kingston 1GB card on their Mpx220. If so please update me!!

Thanks in advance
Regards
Jish Laughing
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moto only lists 512 because there was nothing larger available when they made that phone. So that couldn't promise that a 1GB card would work.

This question is asked a lot. You'll be fine with a 1GB card. Cool
jish
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi Mike...

Thanks a lot..

Jish Razz
azdps
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Which MiniSD card to buy? Reply with quote

jish wrote:
Hi all! Very Happy Very Happy

I am an user of Mpx220 for the last couple of months. I would like to buy a MiniSD card for my phone. I heard that Mpx now supports upto 1 GB. I got an offer to get a Kingston MiniSD card. But the kingston website says Mpx220 supports only upto 512 MB cards. Does anyone out here uses Kingston 1GB card on their Mpx220. If so please update me!!

Thanks in advance
Regards
Jish Laughing

*Not sure if your interested, But I have the Moto. Q. and got a 2GB min sd for $55.00 at Fry's Electronics. Now this is in AZ. , But your location, werever that might be, Could / Should also have one. It's Huge ! About 12 Circuit City's could fit inside one of these places ! Big selection too. Only thing is their Young, incompatent Sales Reps. are without Manners or Knowledge. But provideing you know what your after, which I'm sure you are, you can just go get what your after, bypassing them all together. Their prices make any hassels worth it ! Good luck; if thats what you want... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Motorola-based Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: