FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Microsoft Hooks Up Nokia Phones with Live Search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> OFF-TOPIC Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Raia
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Microsoft Hooks Up Nokia Phones with Live Search Reply with quote

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/...th-live-search/

"We, of course, can't speak for Yahoo -- but if we had to guess, we'd imagine they're at least a little bit perturbed at Nokia right about now. Just under two weeks after announcing a partnership with the search company to include Yahoo! Search in its Mobile Search application, Nokia's now announced a similar deal with Microsoft, which'll see Windows Live Search find a home alongside Yahoo in the mobile search platform."

They are talking here about a built in application as opposed to a web browser search. This is supposedly faster than using a web browser search. I have said this a few times, Windows Live is going to show up everywhere. I could swear I saw it in my cereal this morning. Smile

[3125] [BlackJack] [8525]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> OFF-TOPIC All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: