FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Selling (3) Audiovox SMT5600's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Buy & Sell Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Selling (3) Audiovox SMT5600's Reply with quote

I have three Audiovox SMT5600's that I am looking to sell. My company switched over to Cingular and in the process we ended up with three SMT5600's which we have never used!

All three were refurbished from Cingular and still have the plastic covers on the screens, IR, etc. Being nearly new, all three have proper Audiovox CD's, chargers, USB cords, headphones, carrying case, and batteries. About the only difference is that they came in white boxes instead of glossy boxes.

I purchased an unlock kit which I tried successfully on one of the phones in case I decide to list them on Ebay (used a friends T-mobile sim card after unlock & it dialed properly). I could include the unlock kit for the other phones if requested.

I would like $100 per phone if someone is interested in one or more of them.

Please feel welcome to PM me with questions.

Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: