FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
T-Mobile Dash-A-Day Giveaway
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: T-Mobile Dash-A-Day Giveaway Reply with quote

http://www.t-mobiledashaday.com/

"Every day between now and December 25, 2006, T-Mobile is giving away a sleek new T-Mobile Dash™ Windows Mobile® Smartphone. Write and exchange e-mail easily. Access your calendar and contacts with Microsoft® Office Outlook® Mobile. Take and view pictures and video. Browse the Web or download large attachments using superfast Wi-Fi connectivity. Show off how sleek and smart you are: register online for your chance to win."

Can you believe it? T-Mobile is giving away a Dash a day, for 61 days. Shocked T-Mobile is also providing 3 months of free data and voice service to the lucky winners. Bookmark the Web site and sign up for the drawings each day, one lucky winner will be selected each day between now and December 25, 2006.
crispeto
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly wouldn't turn down a free one!
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone is even interested in the grand prize? Confused
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who needs a vacation? Give me a Dash! Woo Hoo Laughing
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I went in to submit my registration for today, the good thing is that they only require you to enter the email address (no need to enter address etc) but the bad thing was that the site was asking me to enter a friend's email id before it would accept my request. I dont want to spam my friends. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's not nice. I thought it was an option to submit friends email. Perhaps you should just use a junk address as a friends?
sosha
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same screen, but at the bottom, it gave me the option to check "no thanks".
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosha wrote:
I had the same screen, but at the bottom, it gave me the option to check "no thanks".

I saw that yesterday when I registered for the first time. But today I just entered my email id and clicked Submit and it didnt give me the "no thanks" option. Confused Oh well, will see what happens tomorrow. I know there was a Javascript error as well on the page, I hope my submission went thru.
Gavino1212
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: T-Mobile Dash. Reply with quote

It'd be cool to win one. I already have one . I bought it soon as it became availabe online from T-Mobile. My previous phone was the T-Mobile SDA. Still can't seem to close apps without going to the task manager first, but over all it really is a vast improvement over the SDA which is a pretty cool phone itself.

One annoyance the Dash has is a very sensitive touch strip on the side of the phone that controls the volume, and I do mean very sensitive. But overall it is a sweet phone.

It is smaller than the 'Q', and cannot edit Office docs, only view them. It has more memory than the SDA, and with the 1 gb micro-SD card I added, it should suffice.

Overall, I heartily recommend the T-mobile Dash, and no, I don't work for T-Mobile........lol.

SDA, Dash
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: T-Mobile Dash. Reply with quote

Gavino1212 wrote:
One annoyance the Dash has is a very sensitive touch strip on the side of the phone that controls the volume, and I do mean very sensitive.

Gavino1212, welcome to Smartphone Thoughts.

That is the first thing I would like to figure out once I get my hands on the Dash. Since the touch strip is wide, I would think that the user would be accidently changing the volume all the time.

I am trying to decide between Dash and the HTC S620, but the touch strip is the one thing I am really concerned about. I believe I will have to end up disabling the touch strip all together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: