FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
dash vs 8525

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> HTC-based Microsoft Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjneese
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: dash vs 8525 Reply with quote

my contract is up soon and ill be getting a new phone in january. right im debating between the dash and the 8525. prices of contracts dont matter much to me since i get a discount through cingular so it evens out.

i can get the dash for 200 unless amazon puts up for 50 by then like they have all other tmobile phones.
the 8525 will set me back 360 with my discount.

i love the feel of the dash and the fact that its small and sleeker. but i wouldnt have support for hsdpa, but it does have wifi and edge.
the 8525 would cost more, be a bit bulkier, but i could run more apps and hsdpa. (i live in seattle which has great hsdpa coverage, so thats not an issue.)

im having a tough time making the decision and was wondering if people who have pocket pcs or phones with hsdpa really think its worth the extra money and bulk or if i should stick with the dash and have a slower connection and run less apps. opinions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> HTC-based Microsoft Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: