FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Coming to CES? Stop By and Say Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> THOUGHT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Coming to CES? Stop By and Say Hello! Reply with quote

Are you going to be at CES in Las Vegas in a few days? I'll be there, buzzing around take pictures, networking, and finding cool new gadgets to review. I've got a busy schedule, but if you're going to be on the show floor on Tuesday the 9th, stop by the Windows Vista area - I'll be there between 9am and 12pm doing demonstrations of Windows Vista and answering questions. I'm volunteering as a "thank you" to the Microsoft folks who are paying for my flight to bring me down for the Featured Communities Vista Lab 2007. I'd love to meet you if you're there, though you may need to introduce yourself to me using your forum login name (and carry a picture of your avatar) before I'll have a chance of knowing who you are. Wink

UPDATE: Watch my blog for personal updates about Vegas and CES, and Digital Media Thoughts for my coverage of the Vista Lab.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> THOUGHT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: