FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Gear for Mio8380

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> MiTAC-based Microsoft Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkarnell
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: Gear for Mio8380 Reply with quote

I am interested in the following gear for my Mio8380....would love some advice on if and where I may find it.

Keyboard: I know that Chaintay produces a keyboard that works off of IT (http://www.chaintay.com/Products.html). However, I like the foldable keyboard offered for the Orange SPV smartphone...does anyone know if that works for the Mio? Also, is anyone aware of any laser projection keyboards that may be available for Mio?

SD Wifi Card: Looking into Sandisks Wireless Lan SecureDigital Card....does anyone have any feedback or expereince using this with the 8380?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> MiTAC-based Microsoft Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: