FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
smt5600,2125,8125

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Other Microsoft Smartphones Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiloboy69
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: smt5600,2125,8125 Reply with quote

Any info on this new phone that Cingular is preping to come out? I'm very interested in it. The 8125 looks like a sidekick... any comparisons? also the 2125 looks like the smt5600 and is replacing it in the Cingular market. any type of review or comments greatly appreciated...
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find information about 2125 in these threads... Smile

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forum...opic.php?t=9786

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forum...opic.php?t=9811

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forum...opic.php?t=9726
sven
Smartphone Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: smt5600,2125,8125 Reply with quote

hiloboy69 wrote:
The 8125 looks like a sidekick..
Actually it looks like an HTC Wizard or I-Mate K-Jam, and a few other variants. It's not a Smartphone by the way, but a PPC Phone Edition. I'm enjoying mine (K-Jam) but if the rumors are true and Cingular does have a non-camera version of it, I'll be figuring out how to get one, without having to sacrifice a body part.
hiloboy69
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: smt5600,2125,8125 Reply with quote

hiloboy69 wrote:
Any info on this new phone that Cingular is preping to come out? I'm very interested in it. The 8125 looks like a sidekick... any comparisons? also the 2125 looks like the smt5600 and is replacing it in the Cingular market. any type of review or comments greatly appreciated...

The 8125 is great!!! It has very light weight and multitudes of apps to fondle with. The slide qwerty board is great. smoothe slide and quite compact for its awesome package. Only thing I dont like is the touchscreen. and no number pad. I like dialing numbers thru a 10-key pad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Other Microsoft Smartphones All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: