FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Help! Can't sync music content to storage card in Vista!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onlydarksets
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Help! Can't sync music content to storage card in Vista! Reply with quote

I upgraded to Vista (obviously), and now in WMP I can no longer see the Storage Card under the list of syncable devices. I see the Q (with a whopping 26mb free space), so I know that it's connected properly. Also, I can see the Storage Card through Windows Explorer, so I know that Vista sees it.

BTW, I use Yahoo Unlimited, so I can't just copy the files to the storage card - I have to sync. I have the same problem in the Yahoo application - I can see the Q, but not the Storage Card.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
onlydarksets
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found only one thing that would work - disabling the "Advanced Network Options" as described here:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/for...p=428262#428262

It's slow as molassas, but I don't add songs too often, so I leave it on unless I am loading up some new songs. There has to be a better solution!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> Multimedia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: