FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
Tech-Ed 2007 - Windows Mobile Extravaganza

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Tech-Ed 2007 - Windows Mobile Extravaganza Reply with quote

http://blogs.msdn.com/jasonlan/arch...travaganza.aspx

"Are you going be there? I am! We are planning some amazing Windows Mobile 6 sessions as well as the : "Windows Mobile Extravaganza" Internally in Microsoft we run a cccraaaazzzyyy session called the Mobility Smackdown and we are bringing that to Tech-Ed 2007! They have never unleashed the Smackdown team on the Public (probably because we'd get fired Wink ) This session combines the coolest Windows Mobile devices with the most amazing apps built for Windows Mobile with more free swag than you ever seen at any event! Of course I'll also be delivering a bunch of sessions around the serious stuff (I have a session entitled - the Top 10 Security Objections to Windows Mobile (and how to overcome them)). Make sure you register for Tech-Ed NOW! Last years event sold out weeks before and I had a lot of customers dissapointed who wanted to attend but left it too late Sad Register early to avoid dissapointment!"

When it comes to mobility Microsoft finally has all the ducks in a row. The Windows Mobile platform has a great feature set, comes in different form-factors from multiple vendors/carriers and they are affordable. The Exchange Server complements the Windows Mobile platform, and it addresses a lot of administration and security concerns. Covering all this is one of the best developer platform in the industry. So it is no wonder that Microsoft is planning on a session called the Mobility Smackdown. Cool Check out this Web site for more information about Tech-Ed 2007.
Smartphone Pupil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Yep - I'm in! Reply with quote

I have already made my reservations.

I don't think they can top Fenway last year.

Thanks,
Kris Kumar
Contributing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Wish I could go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> EVENT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: