FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
New Mobility Connections Conference this Fall in Vegas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> DEVELOPER Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: New Mobility Connections Conference this Fall in Vegas Reply with quote

http://blogs.msdn.com/lokeuei/archi.../31/734185.aspx

"Mobility Connections is new this year from the DevConnections folks and this year, will feature updated Mobile content from the Mobile PC and Windows Mobile groups here at Microsoft. You'll also be able to take a look at the new tools and platforms that we'll be releasing pretty soon. (can't talk much about it now). So sign up now and make sure you're there to get your first taste of what's to come in the Mobility space."

Developers, Developers, Developers. It sure seems to be the focus of the Windows Mobile group lately. I keep seeing more and more information to help get the developers in the crowd moving. If you're one of them, this event sounds like it could shed a little light on what's coming down the pipe. You can get all the conference details at the DevConnections website. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> DEVELOPER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: