FAQ Profile Memberlist Usergroups Register
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages -> Log in  
T-Mobile Customer Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> T-Mobile Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bshpmark
Smartphone Intellectual

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: T-Mobile Customer Service Reply with quote

I must say that I am more impressed with T-Mobile Customer Service everytime that I deal with them. I have read some criticisms on T-Mobile on other forums but can't say that I have ever had a bad experience with them.

Just tonight at 2:45am in the morning I called them to see about changing the phone number on my new Dash. I explained that a random number was assigned to me and I wanted a different area code. The young lady I talked to was extremely pleasant and changed the number and waived the $15 processing fee for me. Seems she just got her Dash today as well. She even apologized for me not having been able to specify which area code I wanted when I ordered the phone.

I never had consistent good customer service from Cingular or Sprint like I have had with T-Mobile. I once was on hold with Sprint for over an hour and a half. Cingular was okay but it seems like the folks at T-Mobile must be required to take a course in being pleasant over the phone.
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: T-Mobile Customer Service Reply with quote

bshpmark wrote:
the folks at T-Mobile must be required to take a course in being pleasant over the phone.

It's amazing how much something like that can change your whole expereince. I'm glad you're enjoying T-Mo and your new Dash. Oh, and did you remember to tell the call rep to visit Smartphone Thoughts? Wink
traveler
Smartphone Neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: very pleasant change from Sprint Reply with quote

I had sprint for about two years and they rarely if ever got anything right on the first try...and seemed more interested in getting an extra couple of bucks out of me rather than helping me.

Have had t-mo for a year...*love* the service.

new Dash user as of last night, still confused but hoping to figure this thing out shortly Smile
Mike Temporale
Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: very pleasant change from Sprint Reply with quote

traveler wrote:
new Dash user as of last night, still confused but hoping to figure this thing out shortly Smile

Cool Exclamation Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy that device. It's becoming very popular. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smartphone Thoughts Forum Index -> T-Mobile All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: